Thank you for your interest in my services and expertise.
My name is Bethany Moore, but please feel free to call me ‘Betty’.
Contact me today for a free 30 minute consultation.
Facebook: Beatnik Betty Media & PR
Facebook: Beatnik Betty
People with big hearts and big ideas should be supported in a way that amplifies their original intentions. I prefer to work with small businesses, artistic or political causes, and women-owned upstarts seeking a boost of quality support. My portfolio now includes political and educational campaigns, performance, music, poetry, fashion, and arts-related events, as well as media production and publishing projects. My ultimate goal is to provide quality content, respected representation, and general coaching and consulting as needed to amplify strengths. Through a holistic analysis of project goals, structures, and tracking systems, we will identify areas of concern and ameliorate any weaknesses. At the end of the day, my clients will have more confidence and enthusiasm in themselves and the success of their project.
- Author/Poet/Speaker Jody Rose Helfand;
- Portland Fashion Week 2009;
- DoomTown Productions/Sweet F.A.;
- Semper Fashion;
- Fashion Fair PDX;
- R.A.W. Textiles by Rio Wrenn;
- Concept Entertainment Group;
- DJ Monika Mhz;
- HD Film Festival 2010;
- Rose City Steampunk Film Festival 2011;
- Steampunk Gear Con 2011;
- The Portland Outsider;
- Sonic Circuits Festival of Experimental Music;
- Americans for Safe Access;
- Veteran Pentacle Quest lawsuit;
- Americans United for Separation of Church and State;
- First Freedom First campaign;
- Independent artists, musicians, and authors;
- and so much more!