Beatnik Betty offers several areas of audio expertise to assist with your goals, including audio-file production, recording, editing, and quality-control services for your lectures, speeches, or other raw voice recording needs.
Speedy audio transcription services are also available.
Rates are negotiable depending upon the nature of the work, and the size of the project.
AUDIO CLEAN-UP & EDITING:
Prices start at $50 per hour of pre-recorded audio.
As part of my standard editing and QC procedure, I focus on the following:
- Sound quality adjustments including clarity and volume.
- Tracking into separate tracks if needed.
- Removing unnecessary pauses, breaks, coughing, sneezing, or other audience noises.
- Sound enhancement for poorly recorded audience comments or questions.
- File conversions in WAV & MP3 formats.
Using a comfortable head-set microphone recording device, I can help you record your best version of your lecture, speech, story, poem, or other needs. I can also record any pre-written scripts for you with my own voice (samples available upon request) and will deliver the final recordings in both WAV and MP3 format.
Rates negotiable, averaging $50 per hour, including recording and post-production.
Please contact me today to discuss your project needs.
References available upon request, including:
Thomas Cox, Cox Business Consulting.